TES Social Club : Eat and Greet Edition 11!
Time & Location
About the Event
What is Eat & Greet?
EAG is your orientation to the happy energy, and the fun spaces we create at That Extra Step. This will give you an idea of what it's like to be a part of the TES Social Club and is the first step to becoming a member.
What is the TES Social Club
We started the Club in July 2020, so we could have a continued sense of Community through a very difficult year. It is now our safe, happy space where we hang out with friends, listen to music, watch movies, talk and catch up - it's a 100% online and it's a 100% fun!
We now have members across the country, and looking at bringing back offline gatherings - curated exclusively for members of the Club.
Why should you join in?
If you're looking to meet new people, make new friends, laugh a little - look no further! You will find like-minded people no matter what your interests are, and you will be welcomed into a wonderful community of absolutely lovely people!
What to expect at Eat & Greet -
- An informal catch-up, laughter, fun and chatter - over a hot beverage and snacks.
- Virtually hang out with a bunch of fun, new people!
- As with our offline gatherings, you do not have to worry about the awkwardness of engaging with new people - we've got you covered!
What do I need to do for Eat & Greet?
- Register, and turn up.
- Bring a non-alcoholic beverage & your favourite snacks.
- We'd recommend logging in with a laptop/computer if you have access to it.
What is the Membership Process like?
- Register for and attend this session.
- Post the session, we will send you a membership form and details about where and how we host the Club.
- Join our spaces within 48 hours of acceptance.
15 minutesIntroduction to TES Social ClubMain Zoom Meeting
15 minutesIce breakers : Loosen up, and get oriented to how we do things at TES!Main Zoom Meeting