T.E.S Social Club Membership Intake : Eat and Greet Edition 13!
Time & Location
About the Event
What is Eat & Greet?
EAG is your orientation to the happy energy, and the fun, safe, spaces we create at That Extra Step.
This session will give you an idea of what it's like to be a part of the TES Social Club and is the first step to becoming a Member.
What is the TES Social Club?
We started the Club in July 2020, so we could have a continued sense of Community through a very difficult year. It is now our safe, happy space where we hang out with friends, listen to music, watch movies, talk and catch up - it's 100% online and it's a 100% fun!
We now have members across the country, and looking at bringing back offline gatherings - curated exclusively for members of the Club.
Will you ever do Offline gatherings again?
We will open things up offline - but for members only - and soon! We're working on formats that are easily accessible no matter where you are in the country.
Why should you join in?
If you're looking to meet new people, make new friends, laugh a little - look no further! You will find like-minded people no matter what your interests are, and you will be welcomed into a wonderful community of absolutely lovely people!
We have a no-stress, no-pressure space, we have no expectation of constantly being "on".
What to expect at Eat & Greet 13 -
- An informal catch-up, laughter, fun and chatter - over a hot beverage and snacks.
- Virtually hang out with a bunch of fun, new people!
- As with our offline gatherings, you do not have to worry about the awkwardness of engaging with new people - we've got you covered!
What do I need to do for Eat & Greet?
- 1. Register, and turn up!
- 2. Remember this isn't a work/college/Uni call you're joining! :)
- 3. Bring a non-alcoholic beverage & your favourite snacks.
- 4. We'd recommend logging in with a laptop/computer if you have access to it.
What is the Membership Process like?
1. Register for and attend this session.
2. After the session, we will send you a membership form and details about where and how we host the Club
3. Join our spaces within 48 hours of acceptance.