SUPER SUNDAY SOCIALS - OCTOBER EDITION!
Time & Location
About the Event
If you want to know what it's like to spend your Sundays like it was the Summer Vacation, register quickly!
Here's your chance to join our monthly gatherings and get a sense of what it's like to be a part of our community!
6th OCTOBER | Sunday | 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
(Exact Location will be shared upon registration)
- We Start with Frisbee (NOT Ultimate)
- We play other Games like Dodge Ball, Catch, Chain cut (you're welcome to teach your games to the group as well)
- We picnic under our Tree (yes, we have a tree!)
- We meet new people and make new friends!
CAN I BRING FRIENDS?
YES! Please make sure they register separately!
POTLUCK PICNIC FAQ's
What is a potluck, really?
This is a Potluck picnic, which means everybody brings something for everyone else.
What can I bring?
Anything you like! In the past, we've had yummy homemade breakfast foods, biscuits, fresh-cut fruits, some juice, anything you like!
How much food do I bring?
Make sure you bring enough for 4-5 people and that way there is enough to go around!
What ELSE can I do to help?
- The picnic is always set up and cleared up by everyone in the community, so please make sure to contribute!
Bring lots of extra drinking water, for yourself, and a little extra - we always need more drinking water!
SEE YOU SUNDAY!