Sun, 03 Nov|
SUPER SUNDAY SOCIALS - NOVEMBER EDITION!
FRISBEE | GAMES | POTLUCK PICNIC This gathering is specially curated for first-timers to get the full That Extra Step experience! Meet New People, Make New Friends - Discover That It's Fun Doing Things Together! (Pet-friendly)
Time & Location
03-Nov-2019, 10:00 am – 12:30 pm IST
CUBBON PARK, Kasturba Road, Behind High Court of Karnataka Ambedkar Veedhi, Sampangi Rama Nagara, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
About the Event
If you want to know what it's like to spend your Sundays like it was your Summer Vacation, register quickly!
Here's your chance to join our monthly gatherings and get a sense of what it's like to be a part of our community.
3rd NOVEMBER | Sunday | 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
(Exact Location will be shared upon registration)
- We Start with Frisbee (NOT Ultimate)
- We play other Games like Dodge Ball, Catch, Chain cut (you're welcome to teach your games to the group as well)
- We picnic under our Tree (yes, we have a tree!)
- We meet new people and make new friends!
CAN I BRING FRIENDS?
YES! But do make sure they register separately!
POTLUCK PICNIC FAQ's
What is a potluck, really?
This is a Potluck picnic, which means everybody brings something for everyone else.
What can I bring?
Anything you like! In the past, we've had yummy homemade breakfast foods, biscuits, fresh-cut fruits, some juice, anything you like!
How much food do I bring?
Make sure you bring enough for 4-5 people and that way there is enough to go around!
What ELSE can I do to help?
- The picnic is always set up and cleared up by everyone in the community, so please make sure to contribute!
- Please bring some cutlery/plates etc if you can.
- Please remember this is a Community space.
Bring lots of extra drinking water, for yourself, and a little extra - we always need more drinking water!
SEE YOU SUNDAY!