SUPER SUNDAY SOCIALS - MARCH 2020 EDITION!
Time & Location
About the Event
If you want to know what it's like to spend your Sundays like it was your Summer Vacation, register quickly!
Here's your chance to join our monthly gatherings and get a sense of what it's like to be a part of our community.
8th MARCH | Sunday | 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM
(Exact Location will be shared upon registration)
- We Start with Frisbee (NOT Ultimate)
- We play other Games like Dodge Ball, Catch, Chain cut (you're welcome to teach your games to the group as well)
- We meet new people and make new friends! under our Tree (yes, we have a tree!)
CAN I BRING FRIENDS?
YES! But do make sure they register separately!
SOCIALISING IN THE TIME OF CORONA!
We agree that there is no point in creating/giving in to/feeding panic, which is why we are going ahead with Frisbee! The world certainly needs more positivity and fun, and we're doing our bit.
- Please DO NOT come by if you are unwell - this is true of whether there's a Corona scare or not :)
- Please carry sanitizers because there aren't too many places that you can wash your hands in close by.
- Please carry handkerchiefs/tissues for when you sneeze (even if you're not unwell)
- This is a happy, fun Community so please, please DO NOT come by if you're unwell (we cannot stress on this enough!)
- Please remember this is a Community space so be respectful of everybody's opinions and be as non-judgemental as you can
- Don't forget to have fun - let loose, laugh (or scream and dance, we appreciate it, and encourage it even!)
- Read Point 1 again!
Bring lots of extra drinking water, and hand sanitizers - please carry for yourself, and a little extra - this is your Community space too!
SEE YOU SUNDAY!